The IQAC of the college, in keeping with the mission of constant innovation and improvement in existing structures, introduced certain innovative practices in the college–
- To develop quality parameters for the activities of the Institution.
- To create a student-centric teaching environment for imparting quality education.
- To solicit, format and implement feedback/ suggestions from different stake holders on quality related affairs.
- To create quality consciousness among the stakeholders especially students, teaching and non-teaching faculty.
- To document the steps taken and process implemented, leading to quality enhancement.
- To act as a nodal agency to coordinate quality related activities in the campus.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- To maintain institutional data base.
- To prepare annual quality assurance report (AQAR) for NAAC to be submitted at the end of each academic year.